Facelifts without Surgery
Non-surgical facelifts at our Kelowna skin care clinic continues to increase in popularity as more and more patients seek to have the benefits of a facelift without the need to go under the knife or scalpel. Non-surgical facelifts not only improve the appearance and health of facial skin and it’s structures, but also boosts confidence and self esteem.
With aging comes loss of facial volume, sagging of skin with uneven tone and texture resulting in blurred facial contours. Non-surgical facelifts work by replacing the loss of facial volume and sagging skin with dermal or tissue fillers like Juvederm, Belotero, Radiesse, Teosyal, etc. Loose skin is further non-surgically lifted with skin tightening procedures like radiofrequency and ultrasound. Skin tone and texture is further be improved with highly effective medical grade chemical peels and microneedling procedures.
Non-surgical Facelift Benefits:
- There is minimal to no downtime with quick recovery time associated with non-surgical facelifts when compared to the surgical facelifts
- There is no risk of scarring as seen with surgery
- Replenishes lost facial volume associated with aging and stress
- Improves and corrects facial deformities, asymmetries and imbalances
- Reflates flattened cheeks, hollow temples and lifts jowls for a refreshed youthful appearance
- Defines and enhances the jawline contour and tightens saggy skin
- Softens facial wrinkles and lifts lines e.g marionette lines, nasolabial folds, etc.
- Improved skin tone and texture
- Stimulates new collagen formation resulting in healthier looking skin
- Aftercare with non-surgical facelifts are simple and minimal without the need for prescription medication
The non-surgical facelift before and after photo above illustrates improved and refined facial contours with better skin texture resulting in a healthy youthful appearance.
At Cerulean Medical Institute we specialize in delivering natural looking results. Call us on (778) 760-5050 today to book your Non-surgical Facelift and say hello to an enhanced and rejuvenated you. You deserve it.
Praven Chetty, MD, CCFP, DPD, DAAAM
Medical Director @ Cerulean Medical Institute, Kelowna, BC.