Lip Augmentation Pros
Lip augmentation with injectable fillers are an ideal and fantastic treatment option for those seeking to improve their thin lips as well as those trying to enhance the natural shape of their lips. Lip augmentation and enhancement is one of the most popular non-surgical treatments at our Kelowna skin care clinic. With patients frequently requesting and referencing Kylie Jenners’ lips, it is important to remember that the lip shape and volume should always match the rest of your face.
As we age and are exposed to the environment, our lips like the rest of our face starts to lose volume, shape and structure. With advanced lip injections, effects last longer than ever. Lip fillers come in various forms and concentrations. Common lip fillers include Volbella, Juvederm Ultra, Belotero Lips, Teosyal Kiss, etc. Benefits of lip fillers are wide ranging.
Lip Augmentation Treatment Benefits
- Lip augmentation adds volume to the lips resulting in plumper more attractive appearance
- Lip fillers improve the overall shape and structure of the lips
- Lip augmentation soften lip lines and smoker’s lines
- Lip fillers improve the overall hydration and gloss of the lips
- Lip augmentation stimulate new collagen formation
- Lip injections result in more youthful, healthier looking lips
- Lip augmentation is a quick in office procedure with minimal downtime
- Lip fillers can be used in combination with Botox to enhance and rejuvenate the peri-oral area of the face
- Results are long lasting with newer lip fillers
- Improved patient confidence and self esteem
The lip augmentation before and after photo below illustrates improved lip volume, shape and hydration of the lips.
At Cerulean Medical Institute we specialize in delivering natural looking fuller lips. Call us on (778) 760-5050 today to book your lip augmentation and say hello to healthy fuller looking lips.
Praven Chetty, MD, CCFP, DPD, DAAAM
Medical Director @ Cerulean Medical Institute, Kelowna, BC.