Bring back the glow with Intense pulsed light therapy
IPL or intense pulsed light therapy continues to grow in popularity at our Kelowna skin care centre due to its advanced technology and wonderful results. IPL is a perfect treatment measure to help rejuvenate the skin and bring back that healthy glow. IPL treatment benefits are plentiful with patients illustrating beautiful healthy skin following treatment.
Sometimes called IPL laser hair removal, intense pulsed light therapy actually uses a broad range of wavelengths or broad band light to effectively target a lesion. IPL using medical grade devices yields results as early as within 1 week of treatment.
IPL Treatment Benefits
- IPL photofacials removes unwanted red, brown and sun damaged spots from your skin
- Intense pulsed light therapy can be used to heal damaged blood vessels as seen in rosacea and alleviate resistant acne
- IPL is used to effectively remove unwanted hair
- Helps stimulate new collagen formation resulting in reduction and softening of wrinkles
- Improves overall tone and texture of your skin
- IPL can help with tightening of the skin
- Can be used on all areas of the body including face, neck, chest or décolletage, hands, etc.
- Non-invasive, no downtime medical procedure
- IPL treatments are a well tolerated procedure
- Results from IPL are long lasting
The IPL before and after photo below illustrates healthy glowing skin after a series of IPL photorejuvenation treatments.
At Cerulean Medical Institute we specialize in delivering truly customized anti-aging treatments by highly trained medical practitioners. Call us on (778) 760-5050 today to book your IPL treatment and say hello to healthy youthful skin.
Praven Chetty, MD, CCFP, DPD, DAAAM
Medical Director @ Cerulean Medical Institute, Kelowna, BC.