Botox Benefits for All
Botox treatments in Kelowna continues to be the number one wrinkle fighting treatment across the globe. Over the past three decades, Botox has been used to soften and iron out tens of millions of wrinkles worldwide. Botox temporarily relaxes the injected muscle thus reducing wrinkling or “crinkling.” Botox injection use continue to rise in cosmetic medicine, especially in men and younger patients.
In a competitive era, everybody is looking for a refreshed, less fatigued look. This enhanced and rejuvenated appearance translates into improved self esteem and confidence.
- Softening frown lines, forehead wrinkles, crow’s feet, bunny lines, etc.
- Brow elevation for the droopy aging brow
- Reduces excessive flaring of the nostrils and thus improves the snarling appearance
- Lifts the droopy nasal tip
- Corrects the gummy smile
- Improves the frowning mouth by lifting the corners of the mouth
- Softens the excessive dimpling or puckering of the chin by relaxing the mentalis muscle
- Reduces the square jawline by decreasing masseter muscle hypertrophy or thickness making for a more oval shaped face
- Improves the appearance of horizntal neck lines
- Reduces platysmal or aging neck bands
Botox has also been shown to improve other skin related disorders including acne, burns, Raynaud’s disease, scleroderma, etc.
Botox benefits are not just restricted the face and skin disorders. Botox is safely used to treat excessive perspiration or hyperhidrosis, chronic migraines, cervical dystonia, blepharospasm, strabismus or squints, limb spasticity and overactive bladders.
Over the upcoming decades one anticipates Botox benefits to steadily increase, improving the overall quality of life and function of patients.
At Cerulean Medical Institute we specialize in customized Botox treatments and delivering natural looking results.
Call us on (778) 760-5050 today to book your Botox treatment and say hello to an enhanced and rejuvenated you. You deserve it.
Praven Chetty, MD, CCFP, DPD, DAAAM
Medical Director @ Cerulean Medical Institute, Kelowna, BC.