Fillers for Youthful Refreshness
Fillers continue to grow in popularity and demand in Kelowna, Vancouver and Canada wide. Patients enjoy the immediate results and no downtime associated with injectable fillers. Filler technology and efficacy has improved rapidly over the past three decades, especially over the past decade. Fillers are commonly used over the face, under eyes, brows, cheeks, lips, nose, chin, jawline, temples, neck and hands. Fillers benefits are illustrated by way of softened wrinkles and lines, lifting of skin folds and enhanced contours.
- Stimulates new collagen formation resulting in healthier looking skin
- No downtime associated with injectable filler treatments
- Replaces lost volume associated with aging and stress
- Corrects facial deformities, asymmetries and imbalances
- Plumps up lips and reflates hollow cheeks & temples for a refreshed youthful appearance
- Softens facial wrinkles and lines e.g marionette lines, nasolabial folds, neck lines, etc.
- Enhances the jawline and tightens saggy skin
- Softens depressed facial scars like those seen in acne scars
- Replenishes the lost volume of aging hands
- Complements Botox and laser treatments for an holistic approach to facial rejuvenation
There are variety of innovative and specialized dermal fillers available to our patients at our Kelowna skin care clinic. These include Juvederm, Belotero, Radiesse, Teosyal, etc. which differ by way of their pharmacodynamics and longevity. These factors are taken into deep consideration during our customized treatment approach. The beauty of fillers lie in the fact that results are immediate and there is no downtime and risks associated with plastic surgery.
At Cerulean Medical Institute we specialize in delivering natural looking results. Call us on (778) 760-5050 today to book your Filler treatment and say hello to an enhanced and rejuvenated you. You deserve it.
Praven Chetty, MD, CCFP, DPD, DAAAM
Medical Director @ Cerulean Medical Institute, Kelowna, BC.