Say Hello to Healthy Glowing Skin
Chemical peels have been used for many decades and centuries to improve and treat a variety of skin conditions. Chemical peels work by removing the old layers of skin and stimulating the formation of new healthier skin. Chemical peels can reduce the signs of aging in the face as well as the neck, chest and hands. Chemical peel formulations are numerous allowing us to effectively customize treatments for all skin types.
Chemical peels come in different compositions and concentrations which range from superficial to deep peels depending on treatment targets and goals. Benefits of chemical peels are wide ranging.
Chemical Peel Treatment Benefits
- Chemical peels improve overall complexion and texture of your skin by removing blotchy patches and unwanted pigmentation
- Chemical peels reduces the signs of sun damage and aging
- Chemical peels helps stimulate collagen and softens wrinkles and fine lines
- Chemical peels improve acne and acne scars
- Chemical peels help to improve melasma and hyperpigmentation disorders
- Chemical peels can help brighten and tighten your skin
- Quick in office procedure with minimal downtime
- Improved skin tone and texture meaning there is less need for concealer and make-up
- Can be performed on a variety of areas of the body not just the face, including hands, neck, chest, etc.
- Easily customizable and helps your skin care products work better
The chemical peel before and after photo below illustrates radiant skin with wrinkle softening after a series of treatments.
At Cerulean Medical Institute we specialize in delivering truly customized skin treatment solutions. Call us on (778) 760-5050 today to book your chemical peel and say hello to healthy youthful skin.
Praven Chetty, MD, CCFP, DPD, DAAAM
Medical Director @ Cerulean Medical Institute, Kelowna, BC.